Recording is fun. Photoshoots are fun. Putting that music and pictures into an album and ordering and organizing it all on templates... is not my favorite part to say the least. the differences between .jifs and .psds. and .pfs. and .ai 's.... haha next step please? the party....

Luckily, one of my best friends, the beautiful and talented Ica studied both photography and graphic design in college, and was able to do it all with me. Ica and me have been friends since we used to sing and lead the music in church every morning. She was there the first time I learned a guitar chord, and did one of my promo photoshoots... Ica knows the style and image I aim for both in music and marketing as well as who I am as a person, so I trust her more than anyone outside of my own brain with this ( and often even more than...)

Tonight, me and ica finished the templates for the CD Booklets , Disc Silk Screen images, Tray Cards, etc ... of course last minute ;) I had taught ballet/ guitar this morning and went straight to " All that Glitters" rehersal and have a cold.... Ica lives an hour away so i got there around 9pm and now it's 3 am and I'm just getting home after driving an hour in the rain ( and of course blogging about it!) long story short, Im exaughsted.....

I fell asleep eating a banana and working:
While Ica Kept working hard:
and while gina entertained us:

While Ica Kept working hard:
and while gina entertained us:
Ica's photography work is amazing : CHECK IT OUT! we are both so proud of this project...and i can't wait to put it all in your hands in 20 days!
AWESOME NIGHT!!!! Love you and I love working together!!!
ReplyDelete